Thursday, November 13, 2008

worn down

Carter's been sick for a few days now - I think he caught it from Luke and from Karsyn. He has a wicked cough, sounds hoarse, isn't himself, and is sleeping more. What clued me into him not feeling well? He's been up in the middle of the night crying. He hasn't been up in the middle of the night for ages! Poor guy! We're doing what we can for him but I think it's a waiting game at this point.

Luke hasn't been able to shake his cough/cold and now I've gotten it too. Ugh. I'm pretty sure the lack of sleep from middle of the night feedings aren't helping us recover...I'm learning that when one gets it we all get it. The good news? The babies are cough/cold free - so far.

We go in tomorrow for Cohen and Kenna's 2 month check up/shots. Carter and I get our flu shot. Thank goodness Luke is taking the day off tomorrow so we can tag team the fussy children after their shots. I don't know that I'd be able to do it alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, that sounds like what we had here. poor kids & poor mom! It is the cough that doesn't go away! Just keep the liquids going and humifiers in rooms if possible! I hope everyone feels better soon! Mom's can't get sick.. it's not allowed. Glad you have help at the dr's appt. We found that the twins would sleep better on those nights with the shots, but the after appt. time is very fussy! Take care.. wish I lived closer!