Thursday, November 20, 2008
lost on everyone?
Are people following this site for updates? Often times when I mentioned I've updated the blog, or "it's on the blog, check it out," it seems as if no one looks at it. Which is fine but the purpose of this website was to create a way for friends and family to read about Carter, Cohen, and McKenna so that we didn't have to field a ton of phone calls everytime one of them has a milestone, illness, doctor visit, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm here. I know a lot of people are 'silent readers' especially of my blog. I made it so I didn't have to send out a mass e-mail to let everyone know what was going on. I figure people get enough e-mail and didn't need the "he finally rolled" e-mails. IF they are interested, they know where to find an update! :)
Post a Comment