Sunday, November 9, 2008

playdates and babies!

Playdate with Logan and Aiden. Their mom, Stephanie, is such an amazing friend. She comes over weekly (ok, almost daily) to help with my 3....but the kicker - she lugs HER 3 over to help. She truly is an amazing woman, friend, and mom. Love her.


Playdate with Karsyn! We babysat Karsyn so Cori could watch her oldest son's school recital. Carter and Karsyn play together so well when he's at Cori's each week so I didn't have any hesitation about her playing at our house. She was an angel and they had such a blast together! Can't wait to have her over again!

Lovies! They are starting to take to these silky lovies. They especially like to hold onto them in the carseat. Maybe these will be their "thing?"
Stephanie and I met at the Giggle Factory here in Hudson so we could have "mom" time and so the kids could play together. She tag teamed my two and her baby Alexa (our babies' are 2 weeks apart), so I could tag team the 3 big boys in the jungle gym. It was a crazy day with all 6 kids but we really had a fun time.
























Double duty! I typically change them at the same time because it helps to keep them on the same schedule (which obviously is so helpful for me). I just had to capture this moment on film because they are such tiny people and just so incredibly different.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! Glad you are getting out! Hope you are getting some sleep!