Yo yo. I brought Cohen into the doctor this afternoon just to make sure he's ok. He seems so fussy, irritable, uncomfortable, in pain, etc. He is a very spitty baby (not as extreme as Carter's reflux was) and becomes miserable before, during, and after burping/spitting. Poor little guy. So anyway, I brought him in just to have the Doc do a once over on Cohen. Turns out everything is A-ok physically so Doc thinks Cohen has colic. Ugh. BUT I'll take colic over reflux and feeding tubes. He gave us a script for ranitadine (sp?) to try for heartburn/spitting. So we'll see if it helps or not.
Cohen has gained 3 ounces since last week's weight check.
Cohen gets circumcised tomorrow...eeek! I will post more tomorrow and update on Cohen.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor guy! I remember taking the twins in for being extremely fussy. I hope the medicine helps. Oh, and I hope the circ goes well. IF you have to change dressings, make sure to do it in the tub!! (providing he likes baths)
he doesn't like baths...
Post a Comment