Babies had their 4 week well baby check today...phew! what a handful lugging TWO babies into the doctor! Dr. Mcginnis is so great, I just adore him as our physician. He hopes to care for and follow the twins until HS graduation. Wouldn't that be neat!?
Ok, so the good stuff =)
McKenna - weighed in today at 8 POUNDS! Go Kenna! She's our chunk! I had her in a newborn sleeper last night for bed and I'm pretty sure it was the last time she'll ever wear it because her neck was bulging so much it was too tight! But what a good sign that she's growing and growing quickly.
Cohen - weighed in today at 7 POUNDS 6 OUNCES! Go Cohen! He isn't very far behind little miss piggy =) He's still noticeably smaller than Kenna but is growing at a good rate according to Mcginnis. He is fitting into newborn clothes as well (although his little body still gets a little lost in them).
Hooray for health and growth. Oh! I almost forgot - last night they both slept from 11p-4am! Rock on babies! And the fantastic thing about these two buggers is that they are on the same schedule.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love the blog :) Congrats on two healty, growing babies!!
Post a Comment