

Carter - went to Cori's today and had a great day there. On our way to Cori's we saw a firetruck in the elementary school parking lot and that made his morning. We pulled in and looked at the lights and the big hoses. Carter thought that was the neatest thing.
McKenna - has been awake quite a bit today. She loves the swing. She's taking more and more at each feeding but is still spitting up frequently. I'm thoroughly enjoying dressing her in pink pink pink! =)
Cohen - Spits up more frequently and in higher volume than Kenna. He has such a different personality than Kenna - he is gassy, grumpy, high maintenance in that he prefers to be held most of the time. He slept most of the day today but when he was awake he was a fussy gussy
Me - well...I'm tired, haha what's new? This morning after dropping Carter off at Cori's I took the twins to the grocery store and Walmart. My friend Melissa came to visit for a few hours and that was a refreshing pick me up. She is a photographer and will be photographing the 5 of us this weekend for our first family portraits ever! I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:
Post a Comment