Monday, October 13, 2008

Apple Orchard

Frank and Kari took Carter to the apple orchard yesterday and he loved it. There was a little petting zoo with ponies and goats, so Carter rode the pony and thought it was the neatest thing in the world!

Grace and Meg were here today watching the kids. I am so exhausted that I crashed for two hours while they juggled all 3...Grace took Carter outside in the rain - splashing in puddles! FUN! Meg was thrilled to hold the babies - she kept saying, "I'll take him/her!" They are such blessings in my life; I'm so lucky to have them as family.

Me - well I'm exhausted. Plain and simple. I bought a swing on craigslist and I'm watching McKenna swing in it right now - she's out cold. Woo hoo for the motion; I can tell it's going to be a godsend =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yee-Haw!