



Let's see...Carter's had a birthday! He's already 3...wow time flies. It feels like just yesterday that Luke and I were trekking across the country to Florida. And here we are 3 years later! Carter's birthday was pretty low key; we don't throw him a full blown party (not until at least he's 5). Anyway, I made him cupcakes decorated white with yellow swirls (for the Yellow Brick Road) and topped with Wizard of Oz cupcake rings. The set I ordered came with 24 and Carter loves to wear/carry them around with him. He receieved pj's, a few dvd's (I'm trying to move on from his continuous desire for Dorothy...), games, some fun Wizard of Oz dolls, and new books. He was thrilled to open all the gifts of course, but Dorothy was by far the hit.
Luke and I took Carter sledding for his birthday. Jill and Paul have a huge sledding hill in their front yard and Carter took that on without hesitation. It's amazing to watch how fearless a 3 year old can be. We really had a fun time together as a family. The following day we spent time with my family for a joint birthday celebration for Michael and Carter. That was just as fun and great to spend time with the extended family too.

No comments:
Post a Comment