Tuesday, February 3, 2009

baby baby babies!







The twins are growing so quickly (McKenna especially....)

McKenna: Luke called her Thunder the other night...I just had to laugh because she truly is a tank. My nickname for her is Mickey; Luke's is honey. She is talking ALL the time, loves loves loves to be tickled, and has started to track us and even cry when we leave her sight. She is currently wearing 6 month sleepers, 6 month pants, and 9 month shirts....sheesh!

Cohen: He's the teeny peanut =) and I absolutely love it. He's so healthy but still the smallest of the group. I call him Cohey; Luke calls him pal. He giggles full force when we undress him (I think the armpits are a bit ticklish =D), he loves the mobil and any toy that lights up, and will talk to us in mini outbursts. He is currently wearing 3 month sleepers, 3 month shirts and pants (although it's getting snug). He's growing but nowhere as fast as Mickey.

Both are continuing Zantac and it seems to be helping immensely. Oh, and we think both are teething right now too...eeek! They will be 5 months old on the 16th - 5 months already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everyone is doing so well! LOve the holding hands photo! Happy Birthday CArter!

Satoris said...

That picture of them holding hands is SOOOOO cute! I love it!