I want to take a minute to brag about the amazing help I have with the kids.
First off, Cori is absolutely a needle in the haystack find. She is completely and utterly wonderful; Carter and I both adore her. I feel like Carter is part of her family and as a mom, there is no better feeling than knowing your child is loved by others. She is the most energetic person I've ever met and Carter looks forward to spending time with her, Karsyn, Owen, Gavin (and now Jeff) every week. I've never had a single hesitation about Carter going to Cori's because she is such an amazing mom to her own kids, I just knew she would take to Carter as she does her own. I just can't say enough good things about Cori. Truly I can't; she is one of my biggest blessings.
Onto our nanny, Melissa. She is also fabulously wonderful. She's been with us for 3 weeks now and I can't even begin to say how helpful it is to have her come nanny the twins. She is immensely helpful, she takes initiative, she's very in tune with the twins, she's upbeat, bold like me (which I love) and she genuinely adores the twins. For example, when I interviewed her, I wanted to hire her on the spot because my first impression was that strong. She took right to the babies and presented herself so well. A few things about her that I just can't get over - she never leaves dirty bottles in the sink; they are washed immediately. She folds/puts away the kids' laundry. She'll empty the dishwasher. I rarely have to ask her to do these things, she just sees that it needs to be done and off she goes. She interacts with the babies so well and she gets on Carter's level too. Carter calls her "new friend Melissa." I hope she will be a long term influence in Cohen and McKenna's lives as Cori has been in Carter's.
Anyway, that's my post for the night. I am so grateful for Cori and Melissa; I truly couldn't have found better women to help with my children.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment