Carter met his cousin tonight. Luke's sister, Kari, had her first baby yesterday. Erika Ann and she's beautiful! It's fun to have another baby in the family (especially one that isn't ours! haha).
We've hired a nanny to come to our home to watch the twins and relieve me day to day. It's going to be a huge help! I will likely go back to work cleaning houses one or two days a week; mostly just to get out of the house and do something non-child related. Melissa will start in January but will come spend time with me each week until then - mostly to get a hang of the routine so she's comfortable being alone with twins come January. She has experience with multiples - her aunt has triplets! and she did overnight shifts for her aunt over an extended period of time.
That's all that's happening here. More to come later I'm sure.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It must be really nice knowing in just a short while you will have some free time...I can only imagine your daily schedule. I also enjoy following your blog.
~Tina Rankin
Oh how exciting!! Congratulations to Kari (LOVE THAT NAME).
I'm glad you are going to have an 'out.' I hope Melissa works out!
Post a Comment