I'm back! We have been MIA for almost 2 months...we moved out of our townhouse in 4 days, moved in with Luke's parents, and closed on our house! We've been running on empty for almost 2 months..but we are homeowners!!
I can't update a bunch right now so here are the basics:
Carter: He's talking in full sentences. It's pretty awesome. He's my favorite person to talk with :) He still wants to be outside at all times. He's LOVING living with Gma and Gpa :)
Cohen: He had ear tubes put in last week and is 100% different. I think that was the right decision; hopefully he can get a break from the ear infections. He weighs 20 pounds, has 4 teeth, is standing on his own, has taken 2 steps, and is my little explorer.
McKenna: Weighs 22ish pounds, has 8 teeth (or maybe it's 9 now..), she's cruising along the furniture, all she wants to do is jump or fold herself in half during a meltdown, is saying mama, dada, and baba, she's waving hi and bye, and she shakes her head when she knows she's in trouble :) She's gonna be a spitfire...
So that's it for the moment, gotta get back to the house project!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They're growing up so quickly!! I can't believe the twins are walking... Carter looks like he is having such a good time in these pics - I love when you share things that Carter says - they crack me up. I LOVE how different Cohen and McKenna's personalities, etc. are - and how obvious it is. Thanks for posting... and hope things are going well on the homeowner front...
Post a Comment